The best performing, most eco-friendly growing container ever!This product is made of 100% natural resources
Tindara is very conscious of today's environmental concerns, and we actively search for eco-friendly growing products.
Our new line of Coir-based growing containers are designed to offer you all the benefits of peat, without destroying our peat bogs.
The Incredible Benefits of Coir Pots:
- Made from 100% biodegradable, organic material
- Coir has no harmful environmental impact
- Higher resistance to mold - no fungicide needed
- Weed and disease free
- No hazardous disposal issues
- Faster plant growth and strong root system
- Coir containers maintain structural integrity in a greenhouse environment
- Coir is rich in nutrients like iron, copper, zinc and magnesium
- pH neutral, odorless and lightweight
- Will not pull moisture away from plant
- Containers will not fall apart when wet
- University-tested, exclusive manufacturing process delivers superior performance
- The pots will last up to five years
- When growing in coir pots, plants grow throughout the entire pot, and grow into the pot wall
- Can be planted directly into the ground, skipping the transplanting step
- The best part - Orchids love the Coir Pots producing an aggressive, healthy root system
- Coir pots are also perfect for patio container gardens
What is Coir?
Coir is the outer husk of a coconut consisting of both coir dust and coir fiber. A renewable resource, the husk is processed to make environmentally friendly products like biodegradable pots, planting medium, liners for hanging baskets, mulch and much more.
Pot Dimensions: 4 1/2" WIDE, 3 3/4" DEEP