Black Maxx Nitrile gloves are medical grade, powder free gloves. they are disposable, non-sterile, ambidextrous, textured finger tips. For single use only.
Protection to the Maxx
- Deep-Black color with a unique gloss finish.
- Fully-textured surface provides a secure grip even when hands are wet.
- New technologically advanced Nitrile formulation creates a softer and more elastic glove while maintaining strength and durability.
- Softer fit decreases hand fatigue, increases dexterity and provides a greater range of motion.
- Uses Advance Double coating techniques that provide a secure grip in the handling of cloning, cuttings, plant propagation, various instruments and more.
- Thickness is 4 mil.
- Glove interior: powder free.
- Glove exterior: textured surface.
- Shape: ambidextrous.
- Cuff: beaded.
- Usage: single use only.
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS: Wrap a tape measure or length of string around your hand at its widest point. Make sure NOT to include your thumb. Note the size and round to the nearest inch. Using the sizing guide below, find your approximate glove size. Please note, this is a guide only. No two hands are exactly alike and some people prefer their gloves to fit looser or tighter.